I always make resolutions but never stick with them. Is it even worth it? I'm going to do it again this year! I have some more personal resolutions but a few I'm okay with sharing.
1. I will not gossip (unless of course it's someone famous since that's a given). I have been pretty good with this. We all have been sucked into gossip and also been a victim of it. I think this is a very important resolution. I will do my best to stick with it.
2. I will not air as much dirty laundry publicly, and more importantly, I will try not to have as much dirty laundry. People are generally caring people, but being negative or talking about problems makes everyone feel bad. It can also breed hostility.
3. I will and must start a routine to manage household chores! Right now we have no schedule at all. This means that some weeks, the house is spotless. Other weeks it is quite frightening! I will spare you the details for your own good. When I had roomates, we had a loose schedule and it worked. I'm going to try and start one. Hopefully dear husband will be on board.
4. I will find more productive ways to waste my time! I play too many games and watch too much TV. To me, being productive is finding other hobbies, reading, exercising, chores, and writing. This will probably be the first resolution I will break.
That's it for now. If you noticed, I did not mention getting in better shape or money. I let that take over my life too much in 2009. I won't ignore these issues, but I need to also focus on more positive aspects of my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment